Found below are some of the many products and services that Total Signs can provide to your business to make it stand out above your competition while getting noticed by passersby and located by your potential new customers. Total Signs will make your busy life as a business owner a little easier.
- Pylon Signs are a great way to identify your business to people driving by
- Identifies multiple tenants in a large plaza
- Large scale signs suggest business longevity
- Design, Fabricate, and Install Custom Pylons
- Vinyl Graphic Changes/Removals for tenants
- Classic sign style that allows for full customization of size, colours and graphics
- Illuminated by fluorescent bulbs or more efficient L.E.D.’s
- Old signs can be re-faced with new plastic and/or graphics
- Total Signs can also service your existing sign or convert it to L.E.D.’s right on site
- Relocate old sign boxes to new locations
- Box letters that mount on-top most wall surfaces
- Allows for stand-out 3-D letters that get noticed
- Illuminated or Non-Illuminated
- Fully customizable
- ANY FONT
- ANY colour combinations (face, box, trim)
- ANY size
CNC Precision Cut Lettering/Engraving
- Custom CNC cutting from a wide variety of materials
- Allows for complex designs or fonts to be cut that would be impossible to cut by hand
- Total Signs can engrave for you too!
- We will help you with your projects; give us your design/measurements and we can cut your shapes and/or components for you
- Small to Large, Total Signs can print/laminate any image you send us in high quality
- From posters, to banners and vinyl, we can print on many materials
- One-way (See out, not in) perferrated Vinyl available
- Please read our file spec. requirements found under the ‘contact’ tab before sending files
- Precision-cut lettering, ready to apply
- Solid vinyl (any colour) or ‘etched’ vinyl
- Great for interior windows/doors to identify rooms and navigate people
- Advertise on-the-go by branding your company vehicle(s)
- Able to print/cut any size and font
- Applies to most surfaces – label anything!
Total Signs will supply ‘permit’ drawings, apply for permits, and obtain engineer stamps if required!
For more information on these products and services, please contact us with any questions!
For more photographs of our finished jobs and capabilities, click here to view our portfolio!